Authorware 7 Advanced (3 days)
The Authorware 7 Advanced course is a three-day course that has been designed to expand your knowledge and skill using variables and functions in Authorware. Advanced techniques will be used in this course to build a simple application.
Each lesson begins with an overview of its content and learning objectives. Lessons then are divided into short tasks that break the skills into bite-size units.
In order to attend this course, you must have completed Authorware 5 Fundamentals training or receive instructor approval.
Overview of Lessons
- Creating displays that work together
- Using a Checked state for powerful buttons
- Displaying variables and functions
- Creating Sliders and positioning objects
- Making calculated Navigations
- Integrating digital movies
- Scaled motion icons
- Continue branching and Conditional Responses
- Character String Manipulations; Line Functions
- Reading and Writing External Files
- Using Linear Lists
- Scripting in Calculation Icons
- ActiveX Controls
- Advanced use of Knowledge Objects